Wednesday, November 03, 2004

To a Better Place...

03112004

At 00:30:30 this morning, received a call from my brother who is in University Hospital informing me that Nee's grandma had passed away.Thank you for having mercy on her and bringing her to a better place.At least she would not have to go through all the agony that she had gone through for the past three weeks.
"Ah Ma, hopefuly now you may rest in peace". For the past 73 years, hope you did enjoyed your life.We will miss you greatly here...
Growing up means coping with situation where loved ones come and go.For the past three years, I had heard news of loved ones leaving my life.Is hard to cope, no doubt about that yet life still move on.I hope Nee will cope with it, just fine.Seeing Nee loosing her grandma reminds me of my own granny.Am not sure if I will be able to cope with her leaving my side.Am very very close to her and I love her a lot.I will pray for her that everyday she will lead a healthy life and live as long as she is able to...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous scribble...

TZR: pls pls send my condolences to ah nee ok?

11:46 AM  
Blogger elljay scribble...

TZR : yeah..sure will do that..and thanks..

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous scribble...

Erm..
May she rest in peace.

KiD

9:20 PM  
Blogger Jae scribble...

mui, pls send my condolences to nee too.. *hugz*

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home