Friday, October 15, 2004

Just 3 Words...

15102004

Life has not been easy these two days with me having flu and for god-knows-why as I thought that I had make you upset.
"I thought you was angry with me for something that I have done which I don't even know what is it.In the other way, you thought I was angry with you for some reason that you don't even know. It turns out to be that, all was just a misunderstanding. Am sorry for all the misunderstanding that I have caused.Whenever I hear your voice or see your face, I just could not bring myself to be angry with you.To know that I would not be able to see you for this entire week makes the whole thing even worst.
Sweetheart,I know somehow you will read this.Just wanted you to know that "No, am not angry with you".Will be counting the time when i will be seeing you again, and of cause I remember ; Happy Annivasary to you, I Love You"
To the biggest-lamp-post-in-the-world; you know who you are *grin* Thanks a lot for brighten up my day with the conversation we had yesterday morning.I owe you for this *wink*...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home