Thursday, October 14, 2004

Typical Me..

14102004

Reached office kinda early this morning and sit in my car for about 15 minutes pondering about my life before I move to my office.Was having this conversation in msn with one of my closest and i get to learn something new about myself.Surprisingly; the typical me..

Mr Nice : ic ic... just like ur attitude...
that's wat i call typical jenny
Me : haha..my attitude??
haha..can explain more details what does typical jenny means.. Lol!!

interesting!
Mr Nice : hehehe... sure...!!!
u always think, "he should know..." and "you should do..." but sometimes u never tell ppl, ppl won't know what you r thinking 1
just like old times when we planed to go out somewhere then at the last minute, no body calls any1 then when i call you, you said "he didn't call you meh?"
Me : hhmmm....
typical me!! haha..guess is time to change hor!
heheheheh
Mr Nice : it's ok lar... not very bad also
Me : hehe..human have to strive to change to be better..but something is meant to be that way cause that is what makes u different from the others ain't it
Yup, that is part of the conversation he told me.Thanks a million for the conversation.I appreciate that lot! like I always said..would prefer Honesty compare to Nice.Though i wanted to clarified something in it, but yet i guess is best i leave it this way and let you figure out more about me in the future *wink*..
**sigh; i hate shopping alone..guess i will have to do my shopping alone again tonight at klcc after office..anyone bother to join me?**

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous scribble...

i like it best too when people are honest even if it may not be a pleasant thing.. at least there's no two-face case happening there!

hehe i'd follow along for shopping if only i didn't stay so far from kl. :P

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous scribble...

this is isobel, by the way. the comment before this is mine. :P forgot that i was posting anonymously.. blur blur. hehe.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous scribble...

Isobel: could not have agreed more with you.Though sometime the honesty will cause some nasty remarks..yeah..still prefer honesty.. =)
shopping was bad!~haha..it will be nice to have someone accompany..

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home