Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Past,Present, ......

09112004

Past: A happy girl..going to high school/college everyday..everything is supported by parents..occasionally getting extra pocket money from part time jobs.The only thing to worried is exams,exams more exams,projects,projects and more projects and assignments,assignments and more assignments.Life is indeed a blessing to go through all this.Get to do all the stuff I wanted do.Occasionally having a few drinks with a bunch of crazy mates.Movies,late night outing,shopping,gathering; memories that will be kept for the rest of this journey of mine....
Present: Even more things to do..more responsibility to bear...what if you spend more than you can earn? What if your parents are giving you pressure? occasionally caught in a dilemma between the real me and the me that my parents want me to be.Listen to your heart is what most of them will say.Asked yourself what you wanted to do.Then you will find the answer.But is that what the real answer? Will you be able to do what your heart wanted you to do? Leaving all the consequences and doubt behind? Taking the chances? Taking those risks?
Being a grown up is not that easy, but is a journey that everyone have to embrace themself with.With my age,should not be worried about these shit. But darn! old habits are just hard to kick.Old habits?? yeah..grab my choc bar and continue building my castle in the air..

6 Comments:

Blogger Jae scribble...

Yup, being a grown up means have more things to bear coz that's what adults are able to. Find the balance in life - responsibilities are important, so is your soul. Do the things you like to do to pamper yourself all the time. Also remember you've got ppl who love you oo ~~~ *hugz*

9:49 AM  
Blogger elljay scribble...

Yeah..guess find the Balance of Life is the biggest problem am facing now..heck!..me loving everyone else more than me love myself cause me tend to pamper loved ones more than me pamper meself..guess me love to see the smile on their face..and that makes me day..hehe..the loveliest feeling.and yet is causing me the choice for me to live me life....*sigh*..confused?? lolz!

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous scribble...

I always believe that we all may have grow more wise in our life but we can still be childish once a while.. haha (atleast for me)
Being alone here too means extra responsibilities but that's what life is about. Why don't we always do our best to keep our smiling face in our journey?
There must be something you look forward to. Aim for that! haha
For me, I'm looking forward for SUMMER.. haha

KiD

2:28 PM  
Blogger elljay scribble...

yeah..you got wiser and thats why more things to think over, more things that you thought you should bare..and life gets even more miserable?? hahaha..am looking forward to ..... i dunno....lolz! see,i have nothing to look forward too....but life still move on..as Jie said..i still know there are ppl who loves me..*huggies for Jae*

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous scribble...

Try to look at things more positive.
It will turn out much better than you think.. hehe

KiD

8:18 PM  
Blogger elljay scribble...

Yeah..trying too..the sun is better the next day, the wind feels fresher..hahaha..in the end...rain will pour in like cats and dogs??
lolz!!~

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home