Thursday, August 26, 2004

Agitated...

25082004

Another normal day to work, the only diff is am driving alone instead of the usual two person.Derrick is going to work by himself this morning.A few songs air in Hitz.fm in the morning seems to caught my attention a lot. Dunno why..I was so agitated by the words of this few songs that it nearly cause me my life..as my mind was drifting away to no where when am driving..First was The Reason followed by Someday then, was Here Without You and the final song was this...

When I first saw you I already knew
There was something inside of you
Something I thought that I would never find
Angel of Mine
I look at you looking at me
Now I know why they say the best things are free
Gonna love you boy you are so fine
Angel of Mine
How you changed my world you'll never know
I'm different now, you helped me grow
You came into my life
Sent from above
When I lost all hope
You showed me love
Nothing means more to me than what we share
No one in this whole world can ever compare
....
....
....

Feeling really thoughtless now.Am going to see him again this sunday after all this while.It makes me misses him so so much....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous scribble...

It's Pammy here. U & Dan linked yr blogs to my multiply site n never told me.. so sad! no wonder i couldnt see who trottered along my site..bcoz u guys arent registered! :( Dropby at my site to say hi kay?

*hugz*

-=pammy=-

11:30 AM  
Blogger elljay scribble...

Hie Pammy!!...hehe..sad?? aiks..i'm a multiply user too..just that i prefer to blog here compare to there..alright..alright..will drop by to say "HIE"
*wink*

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home