Tuesday, August 17, 2004

New Journey...

16082004

Finally been able to catch my breathe again and settle down.Move to a new office where finally get a tiny small corner for myself.Am glad to be in the new place,but is just to comfortable to be working there..after all the hard work, guess is worth it

Yesterday was a very special day.Dedicated to the guy in my life, my dearest, Ted. "Happy Annivesary" and thanks a lot for the lovely poem that you have written just for me.Appreciate that a lot. Am thankful and blessed to have you in my life.

"Thank you for everything that you have given me and being there when i needed you the most"

Another BIG thanks goes to Dan, thanks a lot for giving a tiny space for me in your link..*hugz*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous scribble...

yeeng here...just wanna say all the best to u in ur new office :) hehe and yeah..happy anniversary to u and ted :) *hugz*

12:39 PM  
Blogger elljay scribble...

Thanks a lot yeeng.. *hugz back* hehe....

12:27 AM  
Blogger elljay scribble...

haha..thank you.. yeah!! mr. romeo.. *wink*

thanks for the comment on the blog.Do drop by once in a while when you are free..

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home