Thursday, August 19, 2004

Feels like the color Blue..

18082004

Another day at work..but today feels like the color blue. The cause?? could it be PMS?? don't think so..probably is cause that my sweetheart is going back to where he came from later in the evening.It will be a few days before i can finally see him again.

Read one of my girl's blog the very first thing i reach office.Couldn't have agreed more with what she says."Love with all you have" - that is the best way to love and not expecting anything in return. The other day the topic of 'what would you willing to give up for the name of love' was air in Hitz.fm .. which is pretty ironic where all the callers have only the men/women relationship in their mind. No doubt I will say that am willing to give up my life for the name of love. Don't get me wrong, my love here is for those that I love with all I have - my family , loved ones and of course friends that means wonder to me. It might sounds stupid to include friends some might said, but to me the friendships given from my closest friends are like precious gem - rare and hard to find...

Is time to prepare for meeting..*sigh*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous scribble...

yeeng here :) couldn't agree more to what u said. because my family, me loved ones and my friends mean the world to me >.< without them i wouldnt be who i am today :) hehe and cheer up girl! :)

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous scribble...

Yeah loved ones are important; Family, Lover, Friends, and Stitch? HeHe...

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home