Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Poor Guy...

17082004

On the way to work in the morning when i saw this accident.Pity the pedestrian who is trying to cross the road.How on earth could that driver knock him down in the early day when the sun is so bright, and on the road where the possibility of speeding is totally out of question.Guess there is no place which is safe enough nowadays.Have to be extra careful in the world today......


Eric if you are reading this, i'm really touch by what you told me about the 'wind' thingy,though is funny but at least you still remember me when you are miles away.Time flies really fast..anticipating the day when we will meet again!!! *hugz*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous scribble...

lol.. How can I forget all of you all! haha
As for the drivers in Melbourne (or atleast Hawthorn), I was quite shock the other day how disipline the drivers are. I was just standing by the side of the road (a small street) with pedestrian crossing, wanting to cross the road. Cars from both side just stop for in front of the pedestrian crossing for me to cross. I really find drivers hear are much more disipline than us.. haha

KiD

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home