Friday, January 28, 2005

Last Day..

How happy could I be..Today is my last day at work..hahaha..I have
cleared all my stuff and documents.The only thing left to do is to
brief my colleague on my tasks so that the new staff will know what to
do..or worst..I might be needed for a few days to teach her
around...Yikes~!..The worst part to come; I HAVEN'T GET MY PAYCHECK
YET!!! now is 13:46 while am happily blogging in the office.Lets pray
that I will be able to get my paycheck before 15:00 today..Darn~!!...how could they do this to me!!

My..my... am gonna miss much of the nescafe tarik,roti bakar, roti
canai that accompany me for my 8 months here as my breakfast...*sob* *sob*


Days Left: 0 (muahahahhaha.....)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jae scribble...

Happy! Happy!! WEEE~~~~ hehehehehhe

6:48 PM  
Blogger elljay scribble...

Happy happpy..everything's over..finally is time for celebration ?? haha..as for CNY i mean

11:41 PM  
Blogger elljay scribble...

Sifu~~...haha..thanks for dropping by...
guess you know him better right..*wink* lolz!~

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home